- Sun Ace Australia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sun Ace Kakoh (PTE) Singapore, a major plastics additive manufacturer in the Asia Pacific region.
- The company was formed in 1991 and is the leading Polymer additive manufacturer in Australia.
- The Greenfield site was built in 1998 with state of the art production equipment and the latest environmental controls to ensure that future customer requirements are catered for.
- Two manufacturing sites in Victoria producing an extensive range of PVC stabilisers and metallic stearates.
- Sun Ace Australia is accredited to both the international standards ISO 9002 for Quality and ISO 14001 Environmental standard.